- What is the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child?
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (Simplified)
- What is child exploitation?
- Common forms of child labour
- What are the origins of this phenomenon?
- Where are children exploited?
- The consequences of child labour
- Organisations helping children
- Proposed Actions
- Myths and realities of child labour
- Child labour policy in Quebec
It is also possible to download all of the reference texts in one PDF document. You can then easily read and print them using Acrobat Reader.
- All reference texts
The majority of the information comes from the International Labour Office, UNICEF, and the writings of Bénédicte Manier, Le Travail des enfants dans le monde, 1999.